Thursday 18 October 2018

Must Read For Men: 7 Things That A Genuine ‘I Love You’ Means!

When it comes to love, for women it is not a want but a need. Nothing boosts the confidence of a woman than having a man who can express his love for her especially by constantly saying ‘I love you’


Here Is The True Meaning Of I LOVE YOU:


1. I Will Protect You. You are best candidate to protect your wife. She should feel very safe in your presence. Protect her from your friends, family and even yourself especially when you are angry.

2. I Am Committed To You. As a man it should be your top priority to never betray your wife’s trust. Continue to be devoted and trustworthy always. Make your commitment known and felt by your wife.
Must Read For Men: 7 Things That A Genuine ‘I Love You’ Means!
3. You Are The Number One Person In My Life. Real man know that no woman can ever take the place of their wife. Your wife is ‘flesh of your flesh and bone of my bones’. She is the better part of you or an upgraded version of you.

4. You Are Still The Same Person I Loved. When you stop saying I love you it may seem like you are now having regrets. Not communicating your love is as good as not having any love. I wrote an article on Expression: The Missing Ingredient In The Recipe Of Marriage which sheds more light on this.
5. You Are Beautiful To Me. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder who is the responsible for cultivating and appreciating it. I love you means I love all of you and I love what I see on you!

6. I Enjoy Your Company. There is joy in marital love which should be celebrated. Your wife should be your best friend and friends enjoy each other’s company.

7. My Heart Belongs To You. Because love comes from the heart, when you express love it means you are giving your heart to the one you are expressing your love to. Your wife holds the key to your heart.

The power of these words lies in the genuineness of the one saying them so the next time you say “ I love you” MEAN IT!!!

By Apostle Adolphas Chibanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *